CHILLIWACK HIKES AND HIKING TRAILS
Chilliwack Hikes & Hiking Trails
Chilliwack is surrounded by beautiful mountains, forests, rivers and lakes. It’s also got some of the best hiking, running and mountain biking trails in British Columbia.
List of Hikes and Hiking Trails in Chilliwack:
- Chilliwack Community Forest Trail
- Elk Mountain Trail
- Flora Lake and Flora Peak Trail
- Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve
- Lindeman Lake Trail
- Mt Cheam Trail
- Mt Thom Trail
- Salmon Ridge Trail
- Seven Sisters Trail (From Entrance Bay)
- Seven Sisters Trail (Main Route)
- Teapot Hill Trail (From Backside)
- Teapot Hill Trail (Main Route)
Other great hiking trails resources in Chilliwack
Guidelines for using Chilliwack’s trails
- Be prepared. Expect unexpected weather and wildlife.
- Use caution and always tell others where you’re headed before you go out hiking and what time you’ll return
- Know your limits. Choose a trail that matched your hiking ability or the ability of the weakest member of your group
- Some trails are restricted to hiking only.
- Some trails are multi-use meaning they’re open to horses, cyclists, hikers and trail runners.
- Always stay on the trails. Don’t cut switchbacks as this destroys trailside vegetation and damages trails
- Creating new trails without permission is not allowed
- Be courteous and respectful of other trail users